Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox 67.0b18 keeps popping up with a notification that "sync is not connected"

AtHeartEngineer

Firefox beta on Android Q keeps displaying a notification that "sync is not connected", "tap to sign in". I'm signed in, and I've tried multiple times to get it to sync but the message keeps coming up.

I'm using FF beta on Android Q beta 2 because stable crashes instantly on my pixel 2 xl.

Thanks. I know the answer will be "wait for stable", but I figured I'd let you know there's an issue. Appreciate it! -AHE

Firefox beta on Android Q keeps displaying a notification that "sync is not connected", "tap to sign in". I'm signed in, and I've tried multiple times to get it to sync but the message keeps coming up. I'm using FF beta on Android Q beta 2 because stable crashes instantly on my pixel 2 xl. Thanks. I know the answer will be "wait for stable", but I figured I'd let you know there's an issue. Appreciate it! -AHE

Alle Antworten (1)

Sync does not work in Android Q at this time.