Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I need to deploy auto update for Firefox through GPO,could you share those GPO settings?

sathish12438

need to deploy auto update for firefox for my organisation. I just wanted to know how to achieve it through GPO and Intune CSP policy

need to deploy auto update for firefox for my organisation. I just wanted to know how to achieve it through GPO and Intune CSP policy

Alle Antworten (2)

(Moving to Firefox for Enterprises)

Hi Sathish,

On Windows, policy support for Firefox is implemented using Group Policy. All Firefox policies set using Group Policy will be implemented on Firefox versions 60 and later, even if a user has already installed the program on their computer.

You can find the admx template files on github, linked from this Knowledge Article: Where can I find a list of policies for Firefox for Enterprise?.

Cheers!

Tim