Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

web links from another program will not open in firefox and it is my default browser.

phoenix0117

I play online games and use chat programs and when there is a link i want to look at firefox will not open after click them and the program asks if i want to open the link. I have to manually copy and past the link into the address bar. Firefox is set as my default browser.

I play online games and use chat programs and when there is a link i want to look at firefox will not open after click them and the program asks if i want to open the link. I have to manually copy and past the link into the address bar. Firefox is set as my default browser.

Alle Antworten (3)

Where is the link you are trying to use? Does anything happen?

the programs are eve online, discord and second life at present. all outside of firefox. I click the link, the program will ask me if i want to open the link in my default browser then nothing happens.

I don't know those programs and called for more help. Check the setting on those programs. Also, check with their support.