Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Pdf Files in firefox prints white pages

muhammadalaa

I open pdf files in firefox and it displays the content OK with no problems but when I try to print the pdf file it prints white papers (no content)

I open pdf files in firefox and it displays the content OK with no problems but when I try to print the pdf file it prints white papers (no content)

Alle Antworten (3)

just for simplicity sake...maybe just try to save the PDF file

Then open PDF file wit a PDF READER like FOXIT READER and print from there

I design Web applications and my Web app I display pdf reports and clients report the printing problem with Firefox, other browsers works fine.

muhammadalaa said

I design Web applications ...

Please see this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/where-go-developer-support