I want the Clear History Window when I quit firefox
I have an iMac and a MacBook Air.. Both running same version (40.0.2) of FF... and Yosemite latest...
On my iMac when I quit FF I get a "Clear History Window" enabling me to confirm on exit... I like this !!!
On my MacBook Air I am unable to get this "Clear History" Window on exit.. I have tried all options in the FF Privacy settings with no change.... I just cannot get the same window to activate on exit.
Please can someone help with this as I would like both iMAc and MacBook Air to be the same with "Clear History" Window upon quit.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- DYMO Label NPAPI Plug-in
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Web Application support for Dragon Dictate
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CIG Download
- NortonInternetSecurityBF 2.7.1 with BrowserFramework 1.11.0, © 2015 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.