Encoding error on some mp3 files in Firefox?
The url below plays in all chrome/ie/safari, but not firefox on windows. It was tested and does play in Firefox on a mac. Please advise.
Hmm. The file doesn't play for me in Firefox 38.0.5 on Linux, but does play in the current beta (39) and later (DE and Nightly) and in Firefox 31.7.0 ESR (not in 38 ESR), so Im not sure what is wrong here. Looks like a regression that the decoder doesn't recognize this file.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 1
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.0.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
I looked at the page. there was nothing there.
Update your Flash Player Version 126.96.36.199
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Upgrading the flash player did not help.
There was nothing on that page. Please try another. Also check at another site. Like YouTube.
Hmm. The file doesn't play for me in Firefox 38.0.5 on Linux, but does play in the current beta (39) and later (DE and Nightly) and in Firefox 31.7.0 ESR (not in 38 ESR), so Im not sure what is wrong here. Looks like a regression that the decoder doesn't recognize this file.
Thank you cor-el. I downloaded 39 beta and it resolved the issue. It appears as though that version is due out at the end of the month, so things should work out ok. Thanks again!