Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

How to disable e10s in Firefox Developer Edition?

MillironX

I recently got a notification balloon in Firefox Developer Edition 40.02a asking if I wanted to turn on e10s. I decided to, but discovered that e10s broke many of my frequently visited sites and plugins (which I have reported already). According to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis, I should see an option to turn off e10s in my browser preferences page, but there is no checkbox for that. How do I turn off e10s without having to refresh my browser completely?

I recently got a notification balloon in Firefox Developer Edition 40.02a asking if I wanted to turn on e10s. I decided to, but discovered that e10s broke many of my frequently visited sites and plugins (which I have reported already). According to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis, I should see an option to turn off e10s in my browser preferences page, but there is no checkbox for that. How do I turn off e10s without having to refresh my browser completely?

Alle Antworten (2)

Hi, in Options > General > Startup > Enable multi-process Nightly don't have a check box ?

thank you


EDIT, sorry i check the Nightly, the "Enable multi-process firefox Developer Edition" is the correct one.

Geändert am von ideato

Ausgewählte Lösung

Note that you only see this check box on the about:preferences page.

That option toggles this pref:

  • browser.tabs.remote.autostart