Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Modify tab parent to child to grandchild closing order
I like to know is there a mod to fix the tab closing behavior. I'll try to describe as best I can.
1. Lets start with 2 opened tabs [tab.parent.a] and [tab.parent.b]
2. Opening a link from [tab.parent.a] creates a child [tab.child.a]
3. Opening a link from [tab.child.a] creates a child [tab.grandchild.a]. So the current tabs are:
[tab.parent.a] [tab.child.a] [tab.grandchild.a] [tab.b] in this order.
4. If I close [tab.grandchild.a] it returns me to its parent tab which is [tab.child.a] , the correct behavior.
5. However, now when I close [tab.child.a] it returns me to [tab.parent.b] not its parent [tab.parent.a]
Is there a way to modify the closing behavior so that closing each sub-child tab will return it to its originating parent?
Maybe and add-on already provide this behavior but I haven't located yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
Geändert am von jondoe1
Alle Antworten (2)
I think what you are looking for is browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClose = true.
Type about:config<enter> in the address bar. If a warning screen comes up, press the Be Careful button. At the top of the screen is a search bar.
Double click to change the option.
Already tried browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClose = true it only work at point #4 level not at the point #5 level as stated in my original question.