Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Missing navigation buttons

katlomas

When I started my computer this morning, all the navigation buttons, home, bookmarks, reload etc. are missing from the toolbar at the top of the FF screen. The 'Restoring Default Toolbar set' option does not work because right clicking does not open the Customize dialog box. I have tried regressing to an earlier restore point which did not resolve the problem. I have attached a screen shot. Any help would be much appreciated, except for suggestions to install the latest version of FF. :) I am quite happy with version 28, thank you very much.

When I started my computer this morning, all the navigation buttons, home, bookmarks, reload etc. are missing from the toolbar at the top of the FF screen. The 'Restoring Default Toolbar set' option does not work because right clicking does not open the Customize dialog box. I have tried regressing to an earlier restore point which did not resolve the problem. I have attached a screen shot. Any help would be much appreciated, except for suggestions to install the latest version of FF. :) I am quite happy with version 28, thank you very much.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Never mind. I fixed it myself!