Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

how do I get rid of this unwanted program key-find.com ???

pot3

upgraded and this program pops up as my start up page and I can not get rid of it. search engine is google not this. everytime I type a new start up page it still returns to this. control panel does not have this as the start up. help please. have erased program from control panel also. win7 ult 64bit mozilla 35 upgrade when it appeared

upgraded and this program pops up as my start up page and I can not get rid of it. search engine is google not this. everytime I type a new start up page it still returns to this. control panel does not have this as the start up. help please. have erased program from control panel also. win7 ult 64bit mozilla 35 upgrade when it appeared

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi, try working through this article, and hopefully it will solve your problem.