Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Proxy settings

S00j00cy

I'm using Android Firefox 34.0.1 and I cannot find where the network settings are to setup a proxy.

I'm using Android Firefox 34.0.1 and I cannot find where the network settings are to setup a proxy.

Alle Antworten (1)

HI S00j00cy, By default Firefox for Android will connect to the internet provided on the device. You will need another app to manage proxies.

However if there is only one, check out this hack from the about:config: http://webcazine.com/4949/2-ways-to-configure-proxy-server-on-firefox-for-android/ You will have to change network.proxy.http and network.proxy.type. It also mentions an addon, but it will depend what version of Firefox you have installed. Today Firefox 35 came out and it is not listed as supported yet for this version.

Addon search: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/andr.../?q=proxy&platform=android&appver=35.0