Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

since update, cannot copy/paste from web to doc.

swanman

I highlight text from internet, then copy (either by key command or right click), then go to paste in a word doc. and the text does not paste into the doc. Copy and paste from website to website does work - only fails when I try to copy paste from the web to a doc. In fact, the word doc will remember the last thing I copied from a non-web source and paste that.

I highlight text from internet, then copy (either by key command or right click), then go to paste in a word doc. and the text does not paste into the doc. Copy and paste from website to website does work - only fails when I try to copy paste from the web to a doc. In fact, the word doc will remember the last thing I copied from a non-web source and paste that.

Alle Antworten (3)

Note - I have restarted with add-ons disabled, I have restarted in safe mode. I have made sure that about:config setting for javascript and clipboard are enabled.

Did you try if Paste Special is working in case the default Paste isn't working (i.e. the clipboard content isn't recognized)?

paste special did not work