03-29-2022 06:12 PM i have only noticed this happening the past week or so. i can see the URL changing when pressing Back, but the content pane doesn't do anything. Examp… (læs mere)
03-29-2022 06:12 PM
i have only noticed this happening the past week or so.
i can see the URL changing when pressing Back, but the content pane doesn't do anything.
Example: Azure DevOps Pull Request
- open a pull request
- go to Updates tab
- click on an update
- click on a file to maximise it
- press back multiple times
- press forward multiple times
- url is changing
- window content does not change
i just updated to 99.0 64bit now, and it is still occurring.
- open gmail
- open an email
- navigate Back
- the URL bar changes, but the window content does NOT
- Navigate Forward
- URL is updated again to the individual message link, but content did not change at all
- click on Inbox menu option
- Navigation Backwards and Forwards now work properly between Inbox and message
- However, if we go Back to the message, we still cannot navigate all the way Back to the original starting point in the Inbox (before we opened the message). URL updates but content does NOT change.
V100.0 64bit Windows.
V100.1 64bit Windows.
very much breaks gmail search. cannot even click into a search result, then click back to the results list.
have to refresh the page every time. useless.
V101.0 64bit Windows.