Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Why can't I get Channel 5 subtitles with Firefox?

sda6583

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the website via Firefox aren't currently available. Why is this and is there a way around it? They did say that dependent on which programme, the subtitles will likely be available on the 5 Stream app, but I don't watch on the mobile phone.

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the website via Firefox aren't currently available. Why is this and is there a way around it? They did say that dependent on which programme, the subtitles will likely be available on the 5 Stream app, but I don't watch on the mobile phone.

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.