Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Otevřít

Firefox VPN location setting is not working correctly

adamuff

Hello!

I use Nightly 154.0a1 (2026-07-10) (64-bit) on Windows 11. I'm trying new VPN feature from study and the VPN itself is working, but the location setting is completely broken. I have only two options for location Recommended and United States. Whenever I choose United States, nothing changes and my IP is always from subset of CIDR 63.245.208.0/20 which is geolocated in London, UK. I tried multiple IP addresses (by restarting VPN) and all of them are geolocated in London. Running traceroute also suggest that all of them which I get are located in the UK. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello! I use Nightly 154.0a1 (2026-07-10) (64-bit) on Windows 11. I'm trying new VPN feature from study and the VPN itself is working, but the location setting is completely broken. I have only two options for location Recommended and United States. Whenever I choose United States, nothing changes and my IP is always from subset of CIDR 63.245.208.0/20 which is geolocated in London, UK. I tried multiple IP addresses (by restarting VPN) and all of them are geolocated in London. Running traceroute also suggest that all of them which I get are located in the UK. Is there a way to fix this?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi

Thank you for helping test future updates to Firefox at the Nightly stage. Please appreciate that the Nightly build is still very much a work in progress and may have unresolved issues.

If you do not see this issue resolved swiftly, I recommend filing a bug. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

Položit dotaz

Pro přidání odpovědi se musíte přihlásit do svého účtu. Pokud dosud nemáte účet, položte nový dotaz.