Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Otevřít

My VPN location is set to US, but IP geolocation service identifies my assigned IP as Querétaro, Mexico (Mozilla Corporation) resulting in websites such as Amazon are serving me Spanish-language content.

marjorie_kenneally

I am suddenly getting ads across websites in Spanish, and my Amazon account flipped to Spanish. I used several IP geolocation services which identified my IP address is assigned to Mozilla Corporation in Queretaro, Mexico, despite my Mozilla VPN being designated United States. How do I solve this problem?

I am suddenly getting ads across websites in Spanish, and my Amazon account flipped to Spanish. I used several IP geolocation services which identified my IP address is assigned to Mozilla Corporation in Queretaro, Mexico, despite my Mozilla VPN being designated United States. How do I solve this problem?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Mozilla VPN as a paid product has its own designated intake form. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

Položit dotaz

Pro přidání odpovědi se musíte přihlásit do svého účtu. Pokud dosud nemáte účet, položte nový dotaz.