Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Restore lost shortcuts

giantjim

In the recent update to Mozilla, all of my shortcuts disappeared. I had many, and can`t remember them all. Is there any way to restore my shortcuts from what they were a month ago? If not, I will switch to Edge.

In the recent update to Mozilla, all of my shortcuts disappeared. I had many, and can`t remember them all. Is there any way to restore my shortcuts from what they were a month ago? If not, I will switch to Edge.

Všechny odpovědi (1)