Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

change thanksgiving top border

deerwoman

Before Thanksgiving, I had popups to change my Firefox top border, I selected the "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" one, and now I can't change it to something generic. Where can I find a list of selections?

Before Thanksgiving, I had popups to change my Firefox top border, I selected the "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" one, and now I can't change it to something generic. Where can I find a list of selections?

All Replies (1)

You can revert to the Default theme (Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

See Use themes to change the look of Firefox and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Themes (Lightweight theme)