Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I can't access yahoo mail 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox Web compatibility asked 6 hours ago Paul replied 3 hours ago mgavin Today at 9:55 AM Can I access yahoo mail using firefox? Can I access yahoo mail using firefox? I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor Today at 13:19 Hi What happens when you try to access Yahoo mail in Firefox? Is there any error message? Hi What happens when you try to access Yahoo mail in Firefox? Is there any error message? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.