Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

problem watching recordings on xfinity stream last few days

rsalins

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

All Replies (1)

Since the same in-progress recordings work in Chrome and Xfinity officially supports Firefox, I’d suspect a Firefox/Xfinity compatibility issue rather than your DVR. Xfinity recommends clearing Firefox’s cache and restarting the browser, so I’d try that first. If completed recordings work but in-progress ones still don’t, I’d report it to Xfinity with that exact detail.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.