Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I get viruses detected popup alerts from McAfee and cannot get them to stop

Bick

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup.

I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup. I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

All Replies (1)

It is explained in this article -> Web Push notifications in Firefox.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.