Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Ways to install and update Firefox in Chinaland

echosilence1616

I have a XiaoMi phone and uses in Chinaland. But it's unable to use Google Play in Chinland. So I wonder how to install and update Firefox and Firefox Focus

I have a XiaoMi phone and uses in Chinaland. But it's unable to use Google Play in Chinland. So I wonder how to install and update Firefox and Firefox Focus

Izmjenjeno od strane James

All Replies (2)

You may be able to side load install the APK file https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/157.0/android/ though I am not sure if you get internal updates this way.

Postavite pitanje

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.