Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arhivirano

Firefox Tabs will not allow me to set a default home page to display

tethys

I really hate Bing as a search engine. I set my home page to Google, but every time I open a tab my only choices are the Tab page or Blank page. I don't want either. I want to land on my chosen web site, in this case, Google.com. The previous versions of Firefox that I've had always allowed this. Please allow people to chose their own open tab page. Thanks!

I really hate Bing as a search engine. I set my home page to Google, but every time I open a tab my only choices are the Tab page or Blank page. I don't want either. I want to land on my chosen web site, in this case, Google.com. The previous versions of Firefox that I've had always allowed this. Please allow people to chose their own open tab page. Thanks!

All Replies (2)

Can post a pics like mine? see screenshot

Izmjenjeno od strane jonzn4SUSE

You need to use an extension if you want to set the new tab page to a website. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/new-tab-override/