Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arhivirano

I need to put the content of my Labels BACK into g mail, as the G mail labels are empty

johnnorcutt

G mail has deleted the content from my Labels, and I need to move the content back from Thunderbird to G mail. BUT, if i sign into my G mail account from Thunderbird I feel that the label content may be wiped. At the moment, as long as I do NOT sign into G-mail from Thunderbird, I can still view the content of each label Help Please!

G mail has deleted the content from my Labels, and I need to move the content back from Thunderbird to G mail. BUT, if i sign into my G mail account from Thunderbird I feel that the label content may be wiped. At the moment, as long as I do NOT sign into G-mail from Thunderbird, I can still view the content of each label Help Please!

All Replies (1)

I think you would be better served asking Google about this.