This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I go to a certain web site the page has writing on top of writing. What can I do to correct?
I update our web site using Microsoft Expressions. The page looks good in expressions and also with those who use Explorer. The page appears messed up with using Firefox. What can I do to correct this problem?
All Replies (2)
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:
- Clear Cookies & Cache
- Clear the Network Cache
- Make sure that you are using the "Remember History" setting as described in this article -> Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
- Start Firefox in -> Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if your add-ons/extension are causing the problems.
- Also see this article -> Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
Check and tell if its working.
You are using an old version of Firefox. The latest version is Firefox 12. Try Updating it to see if it solves your problem.
-> Download latest Firefox version from the following link using some other Web Browser:
-> Install Firefox 12 as described in this article -> How to install Firefox on Windows
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" as a (too) high value can cause issues.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow websites to choose their fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with overlapping text.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/