Open a new tab in Firefox Klar
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
This page describes some new features in Firefox Klar. If your Firefox Klar looks different, don't fret, you'll be able to get the new version soon.
Firefox Klar makes it easier to browse between web pages. Open multiple tabs. It's easy to view your open tabs when you're ready. When you're done with your session, you can erase your session at the touch of a button.
To open a link in a new tab
- Tap and hold on a link on a page to bring up a menu.
- The page will open in a new tab and a number will appear to indicate how many tabs you have open.
View your open tabs
- A number at the bottom right will tell you how many tabs you have open.
- Tap that number to bring up a list of your open tabs.
- Tap the page you want to visit or choose to end and erase your session.