Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

How to change my name that displays at beginning of an email? Do I need to change my email account name?

jrcldc1964

My wife and I use the same email. I need to change the name that displays at the beginning of an email to a joint name rather than just my name. We use AOL for our email. Do I need to change the name on the AOL email account to effect this change? or is there a way to effect this change in Firefox? Thanks for help.

My wife and I use the same email. I need to change the name that displays at the beginning of an email to a joint name rather than just my name. We use AOL for our email. Do I need to change the name on the AOL email account to effect this change? or is there a way to effect this change in Firefox? Thanks for help.

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

The change must be made in the AOL settings. See the following page for directions.

Problem resolved: Thanks Gingerbread Man