Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

I'm having trouble trying to upgrade to verison 4.0. How can I revert back to the latest version of Firefox 3.6?

rickymunks

I deleted the latest version of Firefox 3.6 in order to try to download Firefox version 4.0. The download of version 4.0 was unsuccessful, probably because I have an old iBook G4 (10.4.11). How can I reinstall/download the most recent version of Firefox 3.6?

I deleted the latest version of Firefox 3.6 in order to try to download Firefox version 4.0. The download of version 4.0 was unsuccessful, probably because I have an old iBook G4 (10.4.11). How can I reinstall/download the most recent version of Firefox 3.6?

Всички отговори (1)

For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox 4.0, try TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac 10.4.11 & 10.5.8 .
http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

You can get Firefox 3.6.16 here:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html