Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

i have firefox 4.0 beta 11. i want to install latest version of firefox 4.0. but when i install 4.0 nothing changes.how can i solve this problem?

miraclefly

I have firefox 4.0 beta 11. I want to install latest version of firefox 4.0. But when i install 4.0 nothing changes. How can i solve this problem? I tried to install 3.6 then install 4.0, but the same thing happened again.

I have firefox 4.0 beta 11. I want to install latest version of firefox 4.0. But when i install 4.0 nothing changes. How can i solve this problem? I tried to install 3.6 then install 4.0, but the same thing happened again.

Alle antwoorden (1)

According to your user agent string you are using Firefox 4 and not beta 11