Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

why when I enter an address it always goes to search google and not the website I want

bilaaret

a few days ago I bring up Firefox and try to access a website with the URL and it automatically goes to Google as a search. What has changed? and how do I get rid of it and have some control without going thru Google which I don't like to use?

a few days ago I bring up Firefox and try to access a website with the URL and it automatically goes to Google as a search. What has changed? and how do I get rid of it and have some control without going thru Google which I don't like to use?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.