Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Unable to attach files to emails since 30 Sept update

Michael Dean

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!

Всички отговори (2)

Same here. After updating Windows 11 Pro to 26H2 (actually, a clean install), the window for adding an attachment won't open. This applies to both versions 157.0.1 and 153.4.0 ESR.

Three users reported the same issue today in the German Thunderbird forum and one in the French forum. https://www.thunderbird-mail.de/forum/thread/98704-datei-anhang-in-neue-nachricht-nicht-m%C3%B6glich/ Concerns Windows Thunderbird versions since I am unable to reproduce this issue

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.