Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

Where is the "new tab" button in the "lesezeichen"-leiste?

gab2

My account login details were out of date; I was automatically logged out. After re-registering, the ‘new tab’ option has disappeared from the bookmarks bar. When I tap on a bookmark, the page I was previously viewing disappears. Very, very inconvenient!

My account login details were out of date; I was automatically logged out. After re-registering, the ‘new tab’ option has disappeared from the bookmarks bar. When I tap on a bookmark, the page I was previously viewing disappears. Very, very inconvenient!

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

The New Tab (+) button normally belongs on the tab bar, not the bookmarks toolbar, so it may look like it disappeared after your Firefox settings changed. You can still open a new tab with the + button next to your tabs or with Ctrl + T.

As for bookmarks replacing the page you are viewing, that is normal Firefox behavior when you click a bookmark. You can use Ctrl + click or middle click the bookmark to open it in a new tab instead.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.