Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

Question about an email I received

Denise

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
Прочетете този отговор в контекста

Избрано решение

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

Всички отговори (4)

Could you copy the exact text, maybe a screenshot.

There are options to limit intrusions :: 1. Privacy and security 2. Permissions and data

You can also add the extension uBlock Origin or other 'blocker'

Hi.

You seem to be posting under the Desktop forum using a Windows computer, whilst your screenshot shows an iOS issue

Please use the appropriate forum :) Top menu > Community Forums > Firefox for iOS

Yes there is no Settings > Browser on Fx Windows Desktop

Избрано решение

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.