Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

Just moved and signed up with AT&T. Cannot access FireFox.

ScottLoven

I have tried multiple times to access Fire Fox but keep receiving the same err message that says "problem resolved, continue browse" etc. I have also tried to reset my user name and password but have not received an email with the link.

I have tried multiple times to access Fire Fox but keep receiving the same err message that says "problem resolved, continue browse" etc. I have also tried to reset my user name and password but have not received an email with the link.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

Mozilla has a user account for each of its many forums. Which account are you talking about?