Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Тази тема беше затворена и архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
Locked Архивирани

Firefox won’t load links

SuMo Bot

Firefox won’t load any links from Gmail or articles. When I hit a link, it opens a page with the URL ‘ https://go.skimresources.com/‘ and says ‘a server with the specified hostname could not be found’. This has happened with multiple links from multiple pages. My WiFi is fine and it’s also happened on data and I don’t see any available app updates. I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling it.

Firefox won’t load any links from Gmail or articles. When I hit a link, it opens a page with the URL ‘ https://go.skimresources.com/‘ and says ‘a server with the specified hostname could not be found’. This has happened with multiple links from multiple pages. My WiFi is fine and it’s also happened on data and I don’t see any available app updates. I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling it.

Всички отговори (2)

Hi

Have you installed any other apps recently?

I am thinking that it might be one of those trying to "phone home" and opening a web page in Firefox for iOS.

Hi, The only new app I’ve installed this week is Ronspot, it’s a desk booking system required for my job. If that’s the problem, is there a way to fix it without deleting the app?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.