Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

Bug Report

MCV01

I installed the "Google" app and the "Firefox" app. When I used the "Google" app to search for images, I found that I couldn't open the searched websites. I tried to use the Samsung browser or Chrome browser and did not have this problem. I think this is a Firefox bug.I recorded the bug and uploaded it to Google Drive.The link address is https://drive.google.com/file/d/11k5DMzshHkYvvGGD4MpgqrlSRcQnkiGH/view?usp=drivesdk

I installed the "Google" app and the "Firefox" app. When I used the "Google" app to search for images, I found that I couldn't open the searched websites. I tried to use the Samsung browser or Chrome browser and did not have this problem. I think this is a Firefox bug.I recorded the bug and uploaded it to Google Drive.The link address is https://drive.google.com/file/d/11k5DMzshHkYvvGGD4MpgqrlSRcQnkiGH/view?usp=drivesdk
Прикачени екранни снимки
Прочетете този отговор в контекста

Избрано решение

Paul said

Do you have the Google Search Fixer add-on installed in Firefox for Android?

No. I updated the "Google" app yesterday and found that everything is working fine.

Всички отговори (4)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android set as your default browser?:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Paul said

Hi Do you have Firefox for Android set as your default browser?: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Yes

Do you have the Google Search Fixer add-on installed in Firefox for Android?

Избрано решение

Paul said

Do you have the Google Search Fixer add-on installed in Firefox for Android?

No. I updated the "Google" app yesterday and found that everything is working fine.