Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

lAST UPDATE CHANGED SETTINGS--HELP

lfrdavis

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have checked or un-checked that might be the problem. Thank you.

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have checked or un-checked that might be the problem. Thank you.

All Replies (3)

Hi

What happens when you try to sign into that website? Is there any error message?

It will load it but when I press on any feature (like, reply, sign in) it just makes an indention, like it would do whatever, but never does anything. No error or anything. Like it ignores. Also if their is a video to watch, it will not play when you press the play button.

Well, by accident I have solved this problem. It was a new sign in protocol Substack is now using. Thank you Paul for the great advise/question. I appreciate your timely response.

Sual ver

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.