Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

where can I find firefox 13 to download?

Tarar

I need firefox 13 because our testing tool does not support latest version of firefox yet. I am unable to find the link to download firefox older releases.

I need firefox 13 because our testing tool does not support latest version of firefox yet. I am unable to find the link to download firefox older releases.

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

Please note that old versions of Firefox Should NOT be used for browsing as they are vulnerable to known security holes.

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/ has a complete listing of all Firefox Releases

Thanks for sharing the link. Yes i can understand that there are some issues with it i will upgrade once my test tool provide the add in for firefox 14.