Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Sync characters change quickly; cannot sync?

dietschc

I have Firefox with sync setup on a mac and need to sync to my new Firefox in RHEL5, and when I choose Set Up Sync->I have An Account, the 3 boxes for keys just shows constantly changing numbers and letters (I'm referring specifically to constantly changing numbers/letters while I watch the dialog box, not different numbers/letters on reopening the dialog box.

I can't sync because of this, what's the deal?

I have Firefox with sync setup on a mac and need to sync to my new Firefox in RHEL5, and when I choose Set Up Sync->I have An Account, the 3 boxes for keys just shows constantly changing numbers and letters (I'm referring specifically to constantly changing numbers/letters while I watch the dialog box, not different numbers/letters on reopening the dialog box. I can't sync because of this, what's the deal?

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

Hey,

I see you're still using Firefox 10. Can you please try to update to Firefox 12 and see if the issues persist?

--Tobbi