Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

When I updated to Firefox 9.0, all my bookmarks were wiped out, and all bookmarks I attempted to make after the update have not been added. I have to start from zero every day.

avnrulz

When I updated to Firefox 9.0, all my bookmarks were wiped out, and all bookmarks I attempted to make after the update have not been added. I have to start from zero every day.

When I updated to Firefox 9.0, all my bookmarks were wiped out, and all bookmarks I attempted to make after the update have not been added. I have to start from zero every day.

All Replies (2)

Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:

-> Locked or Damaged places.sqlite

Check and tell if its working.

Modified by Hasan

If you use cleanup software like CCleaner then check the settings for the Firefox application.