Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Receiving alert notices that email account hawaiiantel.net is temporarily unavailable

jnsanborn

Have been receiving alert notification that my hawaiiantel..net account is temporarily unavailable. My email messages to that account are not being received and I'm unable to move email messages to the inbox of that account. Have been receiving these alerts for the past 3-4 days. is there a way to resolve this problem?

Have been receiving alert notification that my hawaiiantel..net account is temporarily unavailable. My email messages to that account are not being received and I'm unable to move email messages to the inbox of that account. Have been receiving these alerts for the past 3-4 days. is there a way to resolve this problem?

All Replies (3)

If you quote the exact error message you receive (a screen shot would do) we might be able to interpret it, but the way you describe it suggests that it's about an actual problem with hawaiiantel.net's email servers. Have you tried contacting their support?

The exact error message: MOZILLA Thunderbird ESR Alert from account jnsanborn@hawaiiantel.net Account is temporarily unavailable

I'm sure that's a message from hawaiiantel.net . Thunderbird has no way to know if the interruption is temporary or not and would never tell you so. I recommend that you contact their customer help.

In the meantime, it might be helpful to verify that your server settings are correct. I found this page with their recommended settings:

https://www.hawaiiantel.com/help-center/internet/email

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.