Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I Pinned 15 tabs on my browser which load whenever I open the browser is thee any setting which donot allow these tabs to open until I do it manually

destiny.upreti

I Pinned 15 tabs on my browser which load whenever I open the browser is thee any setting which donot allow these tabs to open until I do it manually

I Pinned 15 tabs on my browser which load whenever I open the browser is thee any setting which donot allow these tabs to open until I do it manually

All Replies (1)

Check this previous thread: support.mozilla.org/questions/1271043

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.