Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I'm trying to see my paystubs through Amazon why am I being directed here?

Lemme Steele

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

All Replies (2)

Hi

I am sorry, but I do not know. The Amazon support team should be able to help you with this.

Lemme Steele said

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm guessing you were trying to use the Amazon a to z workforce site in Google Chrome and since it is not working well in Chrome, Amazon is suggesting people use the Firefox web browser instead.

The screenshot in this thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391#answer-1850233 is simply saying to install and make Firefox the default web browser to use the a to z site.

This is not Amazon support for the a to z at that is at https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.