Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I copy and paste from a browser page

Craig M

how do I copy and paste text from a browser page

how do I copy and paste text from a browser page

All Replies (1)

Hi

If you long press on part of the test that you wish to copy, markers should appear that you can move as well as a menu option to copy the text.

Long press on the empty space where you wish to paste the text and choose paste from the menu that appears.

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.