Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

annoying hover tabs

kdsannle

when you hover over a tab it shows this absolutely annoying hover tab that I want disabled. It is the whole reason I switched from Chrome to firefox since it destroys my workflow. I tried everything, settings in about:config and other stuff and it does not get removed. How can I get rid of these monstrosities?

when you hover over a tab it shows this absolutely annoying hover tab that I want disabled. It is the whole reason I switched from Chrome to firefox since it destroys my workflow. I tried everything, settings in about:config and other stuff and it does not get removed. How can I get rid of these monstrosities?
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Ga in uw Instellingen in het paneel Algemeen naar de sectie Tabbladen. Daar vindt u een instelling Een afbeeldingsvoorbeeld tonen als u een tabblad aanwijst. Vink deze optie uit.

Daarnaast zijn er twee voorkeuren in about:config: browser.tabs.hoverPreview.enabled browser.tabs.hoverPreview.showThumbnails

Deze kunnen op false worden gezet als de bovenstaande eerste optie geen of onvoldoende resultaat geeft.

Modified by Mark Heijl