Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Unknown webpage popping up very frequently

corey.heckel

This webpage https://sso.lifecare.com/logout.html keeps popping up in my browser.

I don't recall being on this site or logging out and keeps coming up.

What's happening with it and how do I make it stop?

This webpage https://sso.lifecare.com/logout.html keeps popping up in my browser. I don't recall being on this site or logging out and keeps coming up. What's happening with it and how do I make it stop?

All Replies (2)

Have you tried to clear the cache/history yet? It could be a memory resident cache program running by itself.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox

Modified by Dropa

Try to 'forget' the site. If you have any logins for the site, record them independently as they will be removed. Right-click the site in History (assuming it's there) and select Forget About This Site.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox#w_remove-a-single-website-from-your-history