Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Firefox 65.02 blocking site from working not sercure

Dave-Fr

When I go onto the Radio Garden website and select a station to listen to, a message 'station is unreachable' appears and the padlock on the address bar has a yellow triangle. When I click on the triangle it says 'Connection is Not Secure' parts of this page are notsecure (such as images). How do I fix this?

When I go onto the Radio Garden website and select a station to listen to, a message 'station is unreachable' appears and the padlock on the address bar has a yellow triangle. When I click on the triangle it says 'Connection is Not Secure' parts of this page are notsecure (such as images). How do I fix this?

All Replies (3)

الحل المُختار

Contact the website developer about that.

This site worked until the latest update by Mozilla, so it would appear to be a Firefox problem

Then try to uninstall/reinstall Firefox. Or you can wait until about the 20th of this month for the next update.