While in facebook when I let one site I can't get to another.
When I am in one site and get out of it facebook freezes and will not let me do or see any thing else. I have to go to the task bar to get out of Facebook. what is going on. I sometimes then go use google It does not happen there. Might be what I need to use.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
Hi, when you made your question you had a chance to share data. I have nothing to work with, no information on Extensions, Video Card Drivers and you have not mentioned anything that can be used to help identify the issue.
1) So, please list your Extensions. 2) What Security Software or you running ? 3) results of Test with Safe Mode : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?