Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_OCSP_RESPONSE_FOR_CERT_MISSING

igor.g

Hello,

I see that mistake via https://lenuar.com.ua/ but here are my SSL certificate details: https://decoder.link/sslchecker/lenuar.com.ua/443 As you see, OCSP Responder returned "good" status for the end-entity certificate. So I have no idea what is the issue with this certificate and how to resolve it.

Hello, I see that mistake via https://lenuar.com.ua/ but here are my SSL certificate details: https://decoder.link/sslchecker/lenuar.com.ua/443 As you see, OCSP Responder returned "good" status for the end-entity certificate. So I have no idea what is the issue with this certificate and how to resolve it.

All Replies (2)

When I check here --

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=lenuar.com.ua

-- the line most relevant to the current issue is the second one here (these are from different sections of the page):

  • OCSP Must Staple No
  • OCSP stapling Invalid No response provided

I think the second one either should be "No" or should be a valid certificate.

الحل المُختار

Thanks, the issue was with litespeed settings.