This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I am using flexmls and when I try to search for somehting I should see suggested results, but do not.
I am using flexmls which is a real-estate listing portal. When I use the built-in search feature I should see suggested or possible results, but do not. I work in http in firefox; it works in https and http in chrome. I have checked plug-ins, extensions, I allowed popups for the http and https sites, checked for firefox updates, and checked for windows updates.
Any other ideas what is going on here?
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!